In the "Validity - Settings" dialog box, you can view and configure the properties of a validity (see the image below). To access the settings dialog box of a validity, please right click on the corresponding validity node in the Solution Explorer and select "Properties" menu entry, or just double click on the validity node.
|The Validity - Settings dialog box allows for viewing and configuring the properties of a validity|
The "Validity - Settings" dialog box consists of the following controls:
- The "Name" text box:
- Here you can change the name of the declaration.
- Note that the name should conform to the OTX Naming Conventions and the name must be unique throughout all global identifiers defined in the same OTX document.
- The "Description" (or "Specification") area:
- Here you can set the description for the declaration. Hover the mouse over the validity in the Solution Explorer, you will see that description as a tooltip. The description is optional, you can skip it.
- The "Visibility" radio buttons (only for global constants and context variables):
- Here you can set the Visibility attribute for the declaration.
- The "Condition" text box:
- You can input the condition value directly in the text box, or you can open the supported Expression Editor by clicking on the " ... " button to compose a Boolean expression.